Monday, January 17, 2011

SBL

The weather has been a lot colder than what the temperature reads. It might say 46, but it is really 31. Nothing like that good ocean weather to keep you cool. I attended a basketball game on Sunday. It was nice to see something more American style. The games show on ESPN Live and only cost $150-$300 NT to watch. I went to take pictures of two of the players that I have befriended on Facebook. I met a man from the states. I fell in love with his son William. He talked and asked a lot of funny questions during the game. He was my other source of entertainment. I have 9 days until my hospital visit. I'm excited! It's been a long time coming! Until then, I will try to move around a little more before the dreaded bed rest kicks happens. Enjoy the pictures and videos!


SBL

No comments:

Post a Comment