Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Interesting Kid!!

Well, today was quite interesting. Almost every Tuesday we have a visting school come to our English Village. We teach them how to order food at a restaurant, how to check in at a hotel, how to buy food at a clinic, and what to do on an airplane. Well, today, we had a very unique class of kids. Just this one group. The other 5 were okay. In this class, there was a kid name James (we will give him a fake name). James was very smart and VERY active. James was what you would call a problem child. He was funny, but didn't care if he was doing wrong. The best part about it, he told the other teachers that he didn't care and failed to listen to his teachers from his school. So much fun, James and I had. I had to get him under control real quick, fast, and in a hurry. I had some problems, but not like the other teachers. I have mastered giving the "eye" and talking in that "mother" tone. I will have to pray for my child whenever I choose to have one because I have had a lot of practice. The poor baby will think that I was in the military or something. For the rest of the night, I plan on doing NOTHING. I earned it and so did the other teachers! I will worry about English Club tomorrow. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment