Tuesday, June 14, 2011

It's The Final Count Down!

Well, here we are!  The final 30 days of my stay in Taiwan.  I excited about returning home to my family and job, but I'm also sad to be leaving my new friends here.  Lately, I have been finishing up classes in the English Village.  Our official last day of school is June 30th.  Of course, that is my birthday!  I will be expecting gifts when I get home. Lol!  After the 30th, we have 2 weeks of summer camp.  Summer camp is for grades 3-6th and it will be more of a relaxed environment.  I'm currently working on finishing the dance videos that were recorded during class as well as short animations for summer camp.. Once they are completed, then I will post them here. I have lots of pictures and videos to upload so get ready to play catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment