Thursday, May 19, 2011

Summer-itis!!!

I think that I'm getting to the point where summer-itis is settling in on my brain.  I'm still excited about being here, but also excited about going home. June 30th (my birthday) is officially the last day of school.  I only have 5 1/2 classes left to teach and 2 weeks of summer camp.  More people are talking to me now when I'm on the train which leads me to believe that they have finally gotten used to me. Yay! I still get stared at, but not as much as usual.  My collection of videos with the kids dancing is almost complete. It should take me about a week to create after all of the classes are done. I still haven't learned the language, but I am understanding it more. My first Taiwanese wedding is this Saturday and I will take as many pictures as I can. Until then, enjoy the videos and pics!
Too shy to sing
ABC song lol

Trying to get the digits
Nice name for a church, aye!
 Liam and Megan (I love this little boy!)
 
  Liam at Mr. Paco's
 Liam's baby brother (the boy can work a phone)
Liam's dad
If he isn't eating, then he is sleeping!!!
100th P of C!!! (inside joke)

No comments:

Post a Comment